ASTRO 25 Performance Management Solutions
ASTRO 25 Enhancements
GenWatch3® by Genesis is the one tool that pulls together all systemwide data to display real-time activity, send critical notifications, and archive data for forensic reporting and comprehensive analysis.
GenWatch3 significantly reduces the amount of time spent assembling or dissecting data from various sources while substantially increasing the amount of information readily available.
GenWatch3 gathers information from multiple connection points on ASTRO 25 Networks, such as:
- UEM or other SNMP devices
- UNS / MUPS
- Advanced Power Monitors (APM)
GenWatch3 provides at-a-glance views of network performance from every angle:
- Data is shared with the Motorola Provisioning Manager (PMI) and other third-party applications to allow for any single point of entry to feed the entire system.
- Comprehensive billing and customer management module simplifies administration of multiple commercial or public safety agencies.
- GenWatch3 manages communication between Motorola interaces, such as CADI, UNS/MUPS, and multiple agencies that share a single system.
- When there are critical system events, alerts are sent in level of priority to the people who need the information the most.
- Audio-visual alerts
- Text messages
- Every packet of data received from the ASTRO 25 Network is decoded, sorted and stored in MS SQL databases for multiple years without any loss of detail
- Reports offer in-depth forensice analysis of archived system activity
- Trend system utilization for resource planning
- Usage reporting for cost allocation
- GenWatch3 reports are flexible and may be modified and saved to create custom variations.
ASTRO 25 Enhancements
The Genesis ATIA Forwarder receives pure ATIA data and sends it unaltered via TCP/IP to up to 10 destinations, such as CAD consoles, voice recorders, accounting billing systems and more.
Genesis UEM Enhancement
UEM Data is received from the NBI (Norhtbound Interface) and stored in the GenGET database for forensic reporting. Live views from the UEM are displayed on EGLView, an interactive Google™ Earth application.
Genesis OLS/MUPS Enhancement
Outdoor Locator data is receive from the MUPS (Motorola Universal Processing Server) and stored in the GenGET database for forensic reporting. Live views from the OLS/MUPS are displayed on EGLView, an interactive Google™ Earth application.
Genesis HPD Enhancement
GenHPD receives information from the GGSN for archiving and reporting on data usage by ID, site, time period, etc.
Genesis PMI Enhancement
The Genesis PMI Enhancement makes it possible for simple remote provisioning on the Motorola Provisioning Manager Interface and synchronization with third-party asset management and accounting software.
The CADI Enhancement delivers filtered CADI data seamlessly to multiple agencies.
Genesis Global Enterprise Tool for ATIA: capture, sorting and long-term storage. GenGET is used by GenWatch3 for management, monitoring and reporting across multiple agencies and networks.
MCC 7500 Console Enhancement
GADI (Genesis-Aided Dispatch Interface) is a time and labor-saving hardware and software integration solution for MCC 7500 Dispatch Console users.